I have a passion for public speaking, delivering training and fostering discussion on the subject of cybersecurity. I frequently speak at various industry events as well as provide training and workshops for a number of organizations including:
Some of the recent appearances I have made include the following from the last few years:
- MITRE ATT&CK Framework – Understanding Adversary Tactics and Techniques – ISACA Ilini Chapter (2020)
- Enterprise at Risk – Defending Against the Insider (Developing Insider Threat Defense Strategies) – ISACA Ilini Chapter (2020)
- Failure by Fire – Protecting Your Critical Infrastructure From Unauthorized Change – ISACA Toronto Chapter (2020)
- Analyzing Volatile Data – Augmenting Your Incident Response Capabilities with Memory Analysis – FIRST / LACNIC 34 (2020)
- Shifting to the Offensive – Enabling Your Teams for Cyber Threat Hunting – ISACA North America CACS (2020)
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF) – Assessing the Maturity of Your Cybersecurity Program – ISACA Los Angeles Chapter (2020)
- Understanding Cybersecurity Threat to ICS – Practical Techniques to Secure Your Utility – American Public Power Association – National Conference (2019)
- High Tech – High Threat – Next Generation Cyber Challenges (keynote) – American Public Power Association – Cybersecurity Summit (2019)
- Keeping the Lights On and the Water Clean – Understanding the ICS Threat Landscape – BSides Fredericton (2019)
- Extending Your Incident Response Capabilities with Sysmon – ISACA North America CACS (2019)
- Ransomware: Avoiding Defeat (Building a Playbook to Survive a Ransomware Attack) – Sector (2019)
- Moving Out of the Datacenter – What You Need to Know Prior to Deploying to the Cloud (keynote) – ISACA Tampa Chapter (2019)
If you are interested in having me speak at your event, deliver training or facilitate a workshop, please reach out. If my schedule allows, I would be honored to be a part of your event or education program. Please drop me an email at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.